The City of Allen offers a family-friendly community, with exceptional schools, city services, and nationally recognized parks and recreation program! With four premier shopping destinations, an award-winning golf course, nearly 200 restaurants and a 7,000 seat arena, Allen boasts something for everyone (City of Allen, 2016).
Professional Plumber in Allen, TX
The team at Legacy knows that fixing such concerns fast helps maintain a home’s value. They also know that potentially messy and dangerous scenarios also can crop up. These include:
- Water Heater Repair: Factors like tinted water or lack of hot water indicate issues with your water heater. Fixing the problem or installing a replacement could be necessary, but your licensed plumber in Allen, TX is equipped to handle both possibilities.
- Sewer Drain: No homeowner wants to undertake sewer repair, but draining issues might make it necessary. Pipe replacement could be in order, with Legacy using equipment that can detect if that’s needed.
- Gas Line Leaks: This is something that can’t be put off since the potential for disaster and even death might be the tragic outcome. Legacy’s plumbers handle such matters with calm and an air of professionalism.
Residental Water Rebate Programs
With all of these great things Allen has to offer its residents and visitors, it’s only fitting that they would also offer a rebate program to help their residents save money and do their share in helping the planet! Here is a list of rebates the City of Allen offers:
Residential Pressure Reducing Valve Rebate Program: A PRV is a device that reduces the amount of water pressure coming into your home. It helps to prevent unnecessary repairs and extends the life of plumbing fixtures and supply lines, which saves you money and water. The City of Allen offers a rebate program giving residents a rebate of 50% of the cost up to $125 to eligible homes:
- Current pressure must be over 80psi
- The home must be built before 2002
- A licensed plumber registered in the City of Allen can install the valve
Residential Toilet Rebate Program: Low flow toilets save the average U.S. Household about 25 gallons of water per day! The City of Allen will give a rebate of 50% of the cost of a qualifying toilet & installation costs incurred by a licensed plumber up to:
- $100 for the 1st Toilet
- $75 for the 2nd Toilet and
- $50 for the 3rd Toilet; to eligible homes:
- Toilets must be 1.28 gallons or less and home built before 12/2005
Residential Rain and Freeze Sensor Rebate: Rain and freeze sensors prevent automatic irrigation saving water and money! The City of Allen will give a rebate for a qualifying rain and freeze sensor & installation costs incurred by a licensed irrigator up to $50 per utility account.
Resident Rain Barrel Rebate: Rain barrels help conserve water, decrease stormwater pollution and reduces flooding. The City of Allen will give a rebate for the price of any rain barrel up to $25 each.
Residential Washing Machine Rebate: Older top-loading machines used to use 40 gallons of water to wash a full load of clothes. Today’s newer models use 27 gallons and more efficient washers can use 14 gallons per wash! Along with the huge amount of water saved, high-efficiency machines also use up to 50% less energy than older models.
The City of Allen wants to help save you money and energy, by offering a rebate of up to 50% of the price of a qualifying washing machine up to:
- $125 for Tier 3 machines
- $100 for Tier 2 and
- $75 for Tier 1- see website for qualifying machines
Rebate information along with forms can be found on the City of Allen’s website at http://www.cityofallen.org/969/H2Ome-Improvement-Rebate-Program
Let Legacy Plumbing help you update your home, and save money. From installing PRVs to installing a new low flow toilet, we do it all! We are an honest, company that believes in doing it right the first time, with integrity.
Trust Legacy Plumbing
Whether you're looking for quality plumbing services for maintenance or simple repair issues in Allen, make sure to contact Legacy Plumbing. The call you make will afford you peace of mind that offers equal parts trust and competitive pricing.