Expert Plumber in Lakewood Village, TX
Situated right on the shores of beautiful Lewisville Lake, Lakewood Village is a quaint small town located in Denton County. Despite its remote, peaceful lakeside setting, the town of Lakewood Village is extremely well connected to the surrounding area as I-35E is only a few miles away across the Lewisville Lake Toll Road.
Originally incorporated in 1977, Lakewood Village has seen its population rise quite dramatically over the past few decades from 165 residents in 1980 to 545 residents as of the 2010 census. Despite this growth, the community remains extremely quiet and tight-knit due to the fact that it is entirely zoned residential.
Residents are drawn to Lakewood Village by its picturesque lakeside atmosphere and also by the fact that the town has one of the lowest tax rates in all of North Texas. Citizens also receive the benefit of extremely high-quality municipal water and sewage services. However, no matter how great these municipal services are, it is still likely residents will eventually require a Lakewood Village plumber.
Professional Plumbing Services
Finding a plumber in Lakewood Village is the same as finding a plumber anywhere else, which is to say that it's important to find a reputable, experienced company with the knowledge and skills to get the job done right. Whether it is a simple repair task such as fixing a leak or unclogging a drain or something altogether more serious, hiring a professional Lakewood Village plumber like Legacy Plumbing is the best way to ensure that the problems are taken care of correctly the first time around.
As with any other city, Lakewood Village TX plumbing problems can be quite wide-ranging and typically require immediate attention to prevent a minor issue turning into a major headache. Luckily, the professionals at Legacy are here to help in any way we can. With a simple call to Legacy, homeowners can be assured of prompt and professional service—no matter whether the issue is small or something much more serious, such as:
- Sewer or Drain Repair/Replacement. Routine sewer and drain cleaning/maintenance is one of the easiest ways to prevent major drainage problems. However, sometimes sewers and drains will still end up backing up due to clogged pipes or a blockage of the main sewer line. A professional Lakewood Village plumber from Legacy can help diagnose and correct these issues to ensure your plumbing drains properly.
- Hot Water Heater Issues. If your water is no longer as hot as it used to be or if you notice the water comes out of your faucets sluggish or brown colored, it could be a sign of a serious issue with your hot water heater.
- Problems with Water Pipes. If the water pressure coming from your sinks and showers is too low, the problems could lie somewhere within your pipes. A Legacy plumber can evaluate your home to quickly get to the root of the problem.
- Slab Leaks and Other Flooring Irregularities. Some plumbing issues are also related to leaking slabs or other irregularities in the flooring. These problems are generally more complicated to properly diagnose and repair, which is why it's always a good idea to turn to an experienced Legacy plumber for help.
- Leaking Gas Line. An unpleasant smell near your water heater is an obvious sign that your gas line has issues. Due to the potential for fire/explosions, this problem requires urgent attention such as that provided a professional Legacy plumber.
Finding a plumber in Lakewood Village shouldn't have to be difficult. No matter what type of plumbing repair or maintenance tasks you need to be performed, the professionals at Legacy Plumbing are here to help. So give us a call to see what we can do for you!
Contact Legacy Plumbing!