Legacy Plumbing specializes in water heater repair and replacement services.
We are fully licensed, insured and our plumbing staff are clean, courteous, fast and dependable.
Water Heater Repair & Replacement
Hot Water is an essential part of your daily routine, from showering to cooking, we rely on our water heaters to function correctly day and night. When your hot water starts to run cold or your water heater tank is leaking or just needs to be replaced, call Legacy Plumbing. Our expert water heater technicians and friendly staff are here to help you.
Legacy Plumbing will send a friendly, clean and knowledgeable plumber to your home to repair or replace your residential gas and electric water heater. We always offer prompt, affordable, dependable, expert service you and your family can count on.
There are several indicators when your water heater needs to be replaced. Taking a few minutes to analyze your water heater performance can help you determine if it is time for a replacement. Being proactive now can help eliminate inconvenience or unforeseen damage if your tank should suddenly go out.
What are the signs that an old water heater is ready to be replaced?
- Age. A gas water heater is expected to last 10-12 years, while an electric model tends to last 10-15 years. If your heater is getting close to its life expectancy, especially if located indoors, or an attic, it may be prudent to change it before it goes out or starts leaking.
- Water. Do you get tinted water when you open up the hot water tap? Rust colored hot water is an indication of a bad tank.
- Temperature. If your hot water is not as hot or if you run out of hot water under normal conditions, it may be time for a new water heater.
- Moisture. Moisture around the base may signal a slow leak.
- Cold Water. An ice cold shower first thing in the morning is a pretty good sign that something is wrong!
- Puddles. A flood in the area around the water heater is a sure sign that you need a new one.
The last two are obvious, but the truth is that most people wait until they DO jump into that icy shower at 6 am to decide that it’s time to consult with a plumber. If you are unsure of the condition of your water heater, contact Legacy Water Heaters for more information.
We are professional licensed plumbers who can work with you to create a safe and affordable solution for your family.
Is your family running out of hot water? It is typical for the average four-person household in the Dallas-Fort Worth area to use around 2,000 gallons of hot water every month. If you are running out of hot water, we can help! Legacy Plumbing may be able to make repairs to your existing water heater or replace it with a new one.
We are located in Frisco and proudly serve the cities of North Dallas, Collin and Denton Counties and provide same-day service in most cases. When you contact Legacy Plumbing, you can know that you will receive quality, clean, professional care and installation.